Epson Stylus Pro 11880 Driver Download – representing our next generation, the Epson Stylus Pro 7900 (24-inch) and also Epson Stylus Pen Pro 11880 (44-inch), include our newest achievements in photo inkjet modern technology. By incorporating the precision of our MicroPiezo TFP print head with the remarkable performance of Epson UltraChrome HDR ink, our latest generation of Epson Stylus Pro printers continuously represent a degree of technology unprecedented in Epson’s background.
Epson UltraChrome HDR represents our most recent generation of pigment ink modern technology. Now utilizing ten shades – consisting of a brand new Orange as well as Green – Epson UltraChrome HDR ink generates the largest color range ever before from an Epson Stylus Pro printer. A lot more remarkable, integrating Epson UltraChrome HDR ink with our brand-new Epson AccuPhoto HDR screening modern technology drastically raises the level of print high quality and also once again establishes a brand-new benchmark criterion for photographic recreation.
Our advanced Epson MicroPiezo TFP print head can generate better prints, at rates nearly two times as quickly as our previous generation. As well as, with our latest ink-repelling layer and automobile nozzle verification modern technologies, stopped up nozzles are essentially gotten rid of. Created in partnership with X-Rite, Epson has actually incorporated an optional, high-performance, in-line spectrophotometer. When driven by the newest front-end Slits, Epson SpectroProofer could automate any type of shade monitoring process in your industrial or flexographic proofing process.
Compatibility and System Requirement Epson Stylus Pro 11880Printer for Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, 8, 8.1 (64 Bit / x64 / 32 Bit / x86), Mac OS / OS X and Linux (32-Bit / 64-Bit).
Epson Stylus Pro 11880 Specs
- Printing Technology: Advanced MicroPiezo TFP print head with ink repelling coating technology.
- Maximum Print Resolution:2880 x 1440 dpi; 1440 x 720 dpi; 720 x 720 dpi;
720 x 360 dpi; 360 x 360 dpi; 360 x 180 dpi
- Print Speed: 16″ x 20″ prints from 0:50 to 7:39; Normal is 3:09
20″ x 30″ prints from 1:24 to 13:24; Normal is 6:19
- Nozzle Configuration: Color and Monochrome 360 nozzles x 9
Guidelines for Installation of Epson Stylus Pro 11880 Driver and Software
Of course, Before the printer can print documents or photos, You need to install the Epson Stylus Pro 11880 driver on your PC or laptop. Below are the quick guide to installing the driver.
Guidelines for Uninstallation of Epson Stylus Pro 11880 Driver Printer for Windows, Linux, and Mac Os X
Epson Stylus Pro 11880 Printer, Manual, Software, and Operation Guide Download
- Epson Stylus Pro 11880 Driver For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, (64 Bit) Download (52.49 MB)
- Epson Stylus Pro 11880 Driver For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, (32 Bit) Download (50.75 MB)
- MacOS X 10.13.x, 10.12.x, 10.11.x, 10.10.x, 10.9.x, 10.8.x, 10.7.x, 10.6.x, 10.5.x, Download (84.95 MB)
- Epson Stylus Pro 11880 User’s Manual Guide Download (5.70MB)
- Epson Stylus Pro 11880 For Linux Download (8.28 MB)
Select your Epson Stylus Pro 11880 Driver Printer below to access the latest downloads including full software, or user manual. Don’t Worry, The Download Links below for Epson Stylus Pro 11880 Drivers Printer is active.