Epson Workforce 325 Driver Manual Download Boost your service with superior performance from the reliable Workforce 325. This budget-friendly all-in-one printer makes it very easy to print, copy, check or fax. Go cordless with Wi-Fi CERTIFIED, which delivers up to 2.5 times the efficiency of the previous 802.11 g so you can publish and check from essentially any type of space in your home.
With a 30-page Automobile Record Feeder and print speeds of 4.3 ISO ppm (black) and also 2.2 ISO ppm (color), it relocates at your active rate. The included PC-Fax function suggests you could even send out a fax directly from your computer system. Instant-dry inks deliver spot, fade, and water immune prints, so you can distribute your prints promptly.
Epson Workforce 325 Driver Download For Windows macOS, Linux, User’sManual Guide
- Epson WorkForce 325 Driver For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, (64-bit) Download (9.1 MB)
- WorkForce 325 Driver For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, (32-bit) Download (8.32 MB)
- Epson WorkForce 325 Driver Windows 7, XP, Vista, (64-bit) Download (8.87 MB)
- WorkForce 325 Driver Windows 7, XP, Vista, (32-bit) Download (8.05 MB MB)
- Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.7.x, 10.6.x, 10.5.x, 10.4.x Download (25.26 MB)
- Epson WorkForce 325 Driver For Linux
- Epson WorkForce setups and user’s Manual Guide Download (0,2MB )
Guidelines for Installation of Epson Workforce 325 Drivers
Of course, Before the printers can print documents or photos, You need to install the Epson 325 driver on your PC or laptop. Below are the quick guide to installing the drivers.
1. Epson Workforce 325 Installation Using Pre-downloaded Free Driver File
In this method, the presence of an installation CD for Epson 325 Printer is not necessary.
- First, A file of drivers setup for Epson Workforce 325, downloadable from the link below.
- A USB cable needed in establishing the connection between the Workforce 325 printer and the computer.
Guidelines for installing Epson 325 printer drivers using a pre-downloaded setup file:
- Straightaway, You need to first turn on both your computer and printer.
- Do not connect your Epson 325 printer and, your computer with the USB cable at this point. The system needs to specify that you have to plug in the 325 cable before doing so.
- Then again, Download the Epson 325 driver first if you have not previously. Install the 325 drivers on your computer. Each instruction is given on-screen needs to be followed correctly.
- Upon completion of Epson325 installation process, use the USB cable to connect your 325 to your computer. The computer should begin detecting the 325 printers on its own. Upon detecting, the Epson 325 installation wizard prompts more instructions for you to follow correctly.
- All Workforce 325 instructions given are essential, thus follow correctly for proper installation.
- As a result, Your Epson 325 is now good to run.
2. Manual Installation of Epson Workforce 325 Drivers Printer
Accessing the computer’s operating system’s “Add a printer” option is needed, for this method.
- Usually, A file of drivers setup for Epson Workforce 325, downloadable from the link below.
- Overall, A USB cable needed in establishing the connection between the Workforce 325 printer and the computer, Locate in the package.
Guidelines for installing Epson Workforce 325 printers driver manually:
- The first step, You need to first turn on both your computer and 325 printers.
- Connect your Epson 325 to your computer right away. Use the USB cable that comes with the package.
- After that, The Epson Workforce 325 setup files within the zip folder need to be extracted first to a location of your own choice. The downloaded zip folder containing Epson 325 setup files typically is located on your computer’s TEMP folder.
- Indeed, Both Windows 7 and Windows Vista users can follow this step: Control Panel “View Devices & Printer”. Windows XP users: access Fax and Printers.
- Later, Select “Add an Epson 325 printer” option.
- A new window should appear at this point. Feed it with the location where the extracted Epson Workforce 325 driver setup files are.
- Then, More instructions appear. Do as instructed correctly to complete the 325 installation process.
- Upon completion, your Workforce 325 printers are now ready for use.
3. Installation of Epson Workforce 325 Using a Setup CD
- In particular, A CD containing Epson 325 setup files.
- Certainly, A USB to connect the unit to the computer, quickly take in the package.
Guidelines for installing Workforce 325 printer driver manually:
- In general, You need to first turn on both your computer and Epson 325 printer.
- Do not connect your Workforce 325 printers and your computer with the USB cable at this point. The system needs to specify that you have to plug in the cable before doing so.
- Third, Insert the Epson Workforce 325 installation CD into the CD/DVD drivers and run the 325 setup file by double-clicking on it.
- Later, Connect your computer to your Epson 325 with the USB cable. However, you need to make sure that the system has asked you to do so.
- Wait until the system builds a connection successfully. Next Workforce 325 driver Install, On-screen instructions will pop up and you have to follow them correctly.
- Last, When the installation is successful, the Epson 325 printers is up for you to use.
4. Epson 325 Drivers Installation For Mac OS Users
Guidelines for Installing Epson Workforce 325 Printer Driver For Mac OS Users
- The presence an Epson 325 installation file is essential. If you have not already, download the setup file first and remember where the downloaded files are stored on your Mac OS-based unit. You can try to look for the Epson Workforce 325 driver setup file in your unit’s computer settings.
- Locate the downloaded 325 setup file. Double-click on it. Mount the file on the Disk Image.
- Surely, Locate the file mounted on the Disk Image. Double-click on it.
- Locate Epson Workforce 325 drivers file. Double-click on it.
- Ultimately, Epson 325 driver Installation starts automatically and immediately.
5. Epson Workforce 325 Installation For Linux UsersRequired things:
- Particularly, A computer with Linux operating system installed.
- CUPS program. CUPS is short for Common Unix Workforce 325 Printers Software.
Guidelines for Installing Epson Workforce 325 Driver For Linux Users
- First, Turn the computer on. Run the CUPS.
- Head on to the computer’s web-based interface.
- Then, Run the browser. Open localhost: 631.
- Plug a USB cable into both the Workforce 325 drivers printers and the computer.
- Look for the Administration tab on the browser. Choose the Administration tab. Choose Printers.
- Click on Add 325 Printer.
- Feed your username and password.
- A list of printers will be displayed. Locate your Epson Workforce 325 on the list. Select it, followed by selecting Continue.
- The Workforce 325 printers will be detected and added to the CUPS program automatically.
- A window appears on the computer screen. You can configure settings on the Epson 325 driver as you see fit on the window displayed. Input values as needed.
- Thus, The Workforce 325 printer is now up for you to use.