Epson Workforce 545 Driver Download The WorkForce 545 brings your office the World’s Fastest print rates in its class, plus all the tools you have to take on any kind of project. It flaunts a 250-sheet paper tray. As well as, you could minimize ink with readily available Extra High-capacity ink cartridges– up to 40% much less printing costs compared to color lasers.
You could even conserve time with quick print speeds of 15 ISO ppm (black) as well as 7.2 ISO ppm (shade). Use the 30-page ADF to promptly copy, check or fax heaps of originals. Conveniently share your all-in-one with built-in wired as well as wireless networking. Or, make use of Epson Link to publish from preferred mobile devices. This powerful item is constructed in order to help you run your company at full rate.
Epson Workforce 545 Driver Download For Windows macOS, Linux, User’sManual Guide
- Epson WorkForce 545 Driver For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, (64-bit) Download (117.15 MB)
- WorkForce 545 Driver For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, (32-bit) Download (117.15 MB)
- Epson WorkForce 545 Driver Windows 7, XP, Vista, (64-bit) Download (16.24 MB)
- WorkForce 545 Driver Windows 7, XP, Vista, (32-bit) Download (1.33 MB)
- Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x Download (25.2 MB)
- Epson WorkForce 545 Driver For Linux Download (2.42 MB)
- Epson WF 545 setups and user’s Manual Guide Download (1.2 MB )
Guidelines for Installation of Epson Workforce 545 Drivers
Of course, Before the printers can print documents or photos, You need to install the Epson 545 driver on your PC or laptop. Below are the quick guide to installing the drivers.
1. Epson Workforce 545 Installation Using Pre-downloaded Free Driver File
In this method, the presence of an installation CD for Epson 545 Printer is not necessary.
- First, A file of drivers setup for Epson Workforce 545, downloadable from the link below.
- A USB cable needed in establishing the connection between the Workforce 545 printer and the computer.
Guidelines for installing Epson 545 printer drivers using a pre-downloaded setup file:
- Straightaway, You need to first turn on both your computer and printer.
- Do not connect your Epson 545 printer and, your computer with the USB cable at this point. The system needs to specify that you have to plug in the 545 cable before doing so.
- Then again, Download the Epson 545 driver first if you have not previously. Install the 545 drivers on your computer. Each instruction is given on-screen needs to be followed correctly.
- Upon completion of Epson545 installation process, use the USB cable to connect your 545 to your computer. The computer should begin detecting the 545 printers on its own. Upon detecting, the Epson 545 installation wizard prompts more instructions for you to follow correctly.
- All Workforce 545 instructions given are essential, thus follow correctly for proper installation.
- As a result, Your Epson 545 is now good to run.
2. Manual Installation of Epson Workforce 545 Drivers Printer
Accessing the computer’s operating system’s “Add a printer” option is needed, for this method.
- Usually, A file of drivers setup for Epson Workforce 545, downloadable from the link below.
- Overall, A USB cable needed in establishing the connection between the Workforce 545 printer and the computer, Locate in the package.
Guidelines for installing Epson Workforce 545 printers driver manually:
- The first step, You need to first turn on both your computer and 545 printers.
- Connect your Epson 545 to your computer right away. Use the USB cable that comes with the package.
- After that, The Epson Workforce 545 setup files within the zip folder need to be extracted first to a location of your own choice. The downloaded zip folder containing Epson 545 setup files typically is located on your computer’s TEMP folder.
- Indeed, Both Windows 7 and Windows Vista users can follow this step: Control Panel “View Devices & Printer”. Windows XP users: access Fax and Printers.
- Later, Select “Add an Epson 545 printer” option.
- A new window should appear at this point. Feed it with the location where the extracted Epson Workforce 545 driver setup files are.
- Then, More instructions appear. Do as instructed correctly to complete the 545 installation process.
- Upon completion, your Workforce 545 printers are now ready for use.
3. Installation of Epson Workforce 545 Using a Setup CD
- In particular, A CD containing Epson 545 setup files.
- Certainly, A USB to connect the unit to the computer, quickly take in the package.
Guidelines for installing Workforce 545 printer driver manually:
- In general, You need to first turn on both your computer and Epson 545 printer.
- Do not connect your Workforce 545 printers and your computer with the USB cable at this point. The system needs to specify that you have to plug in the cable before doing so.
- Third, Insert the Epson Workforce 545 installation CD into the CD/DVD drivers and run the 545 setup file by double-clicking on it.
- Later, Connect your computer to your Epson 545 with the USB cable. However, you need to make sure that the system has asked you to do so.
- Wait until the system builds a connection successfully. Next Workforce 545 driver Install, On-screen instructions will pop up and you have to follow them correctly.
- Last, When the installation is successful, the Epson 545 printers is up for you to use.
4. Epson 545 Drivers Installation For Mac OS Users
Guidelines for Installing Epson Workforce 545 Printer Driver For Mac OS Users
- The presence an Epson 545 installation file is essential. If you have not already, download the setup file first and remember where the downloaded files are stored on your Mac OS-based unit. You can try to look for the Epson Workforce 545 driver setup file in your unit’s computer settings.
- Locate the downloaded 545 setup file. Double-click on it. Mount the file on the Disk Image.
- Surely, Locate the file mounted on the Disk Image. Double-click on it.
- Locate Epson Workforce 545 drivers file. Double-click on it.
- Ultimately, Epson 545 driver Installation starts automatically and immediately.
5. Epson Workforce 545 Installation For Linux UsersRequired things:
- Particularly, A computer with Linux operating system installed.
- CUPS program. CUPS is short for Common Unix Workforce 545 Printers Software.
Guidelines for Installing Epson Workforce 545 Driver For Linux Users
- First, Turn the computer on. Run the CUPS.
- Head on to the computer’s web-based interface.
- Then, Run the browser. Open localhost: 631.
- Plug a USB cable into both the Workforce 545 drivers printers and the computer.
- Look for the Administration tab on the browser. Choose the Administration tab. Choose Printers.
- Click on Add 545 Printer.
- Feed your username and password.
- A list of printers will be displayed. Locate your Epson Workforce 545 on the list. Select it, followed by selecting Continue.
- The Workforce 545 printers will be detected and added to the CUPS program automatically.
- A window appears on the computer screen. You can configure settings on the Epson 545 driver as you see fit on the window displayed. Input values as needed.
- Thus, The Workforce 545 printer is now up for you to use.