Epson Workforce 630 Driver & Manual Take your efficiency to brand-new elevations with the Workforce 630, the all-in-one printer that brings you the globe’s fastest print speeds in its class, a 250-sheet paper tray, and also a 30-page Automatic Record Feeder (ADF).
Blazing via crucial tasks at rates of 15 ISO ppm (black) and also 7.2 ISO ppm (color), the WorkForce 630 makes use of 127 Additional High-capacity Black inks, so you get 2x extra prints per cartridge, which means much less time invested replacing cartridges
Epson Workforce 630 Driver Download For Windows macOS, Linux, User’s Manual Guide
- Epson Workforce 630 for Drivers and Utilities Combo Package For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, (64-bit/32-bit) Download (106.1 MB)
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package For Windows 7, XP, Vista (64-bit) Download(105.44 MB)
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package For Windows 7, XP, Vista (32-bit) Download (105.44 MB)
- Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x Download (87.37 MB)
- Epson Workforce 630 for Linux Drivers Download (1.92 MB)
- Epson WorkForce 630 User’s Manual Guide Download (5.97 MB)
Guidelines for Installation of Epson Workforce 630 Drivers
Of course, Before the printers can print documents or photos, You need to install the Epson 630 driver on your PC or laptop. Below are the quick guide to installing the drivers.
1. Epson Workforce 630 Installation Using Pre-downloaded Free Driver File
In this method, the presence of an installation CD for Epson 630 Printer is not necessary.
- First, A file of drivers setup for Epson Workforce 630, downloadable from the link below.
- A USB cable needed in establishing the connection between the Workforce 630 printer and the computer.
Guidelines for installing Epson 630 printer drivers using a pre-downloaded setup file:
- Straightaway, You need to first turn on both your computer and printer.
- Do not connect your Epson 630 printer and, your computer with the USB cable at this point. The system needs to specify that you have to plug in the 630 cable before doing so.
- Then again, Download the Epson 630 driver first if you have not previously. Install the 630 drivers on your computer. Each instruction is given on-screen needs to be followed correctly.
- Upon completion of Epson630 installation process, use the USB cable to connect your 630 to your computer. The computer should begin detecting the 630 printers on its own. Upon detecting, the Epson 630 installation wizard prompts more instructions for you to follow correctly.
- All Workforce 630 instructions given are essential, thus follow correctly for proper installation.
- As a result, Your Epson 630 is now good to run.
2. Manual Installation of Epson Workforce 630 Drivers Printer
Accessing the computer’s operating system’s “Add a printer” option is needed, for this method.
- Usually, A file of drivers setup for Epson Workforce 630, downloadable from the link below.
- Overall, A USB cable needed in establishing the connection between the Workforce 630 printer and the computer, Locate in the package.
Guidelines for installing Epson Workforce 630 printers driver manually:
- The first step, You need to first turn on both your computer and 630 printers.
- Connect your Epson 630 to your computer right away. Use the USB cable that comes with the package.
- After that, The Epson Workforce 630 setup files within the zip folder need to be extracted first to a location of your own choice. The downloaded zip folder containing Epson 630 setup files typically is located on your computer’s TEMP folder.
- Indeed, Both Windows 7 and Windows Vista users can follow this step: Control Panel “View Devices & Printer”. Windows XP users: access Fax and Printers.
- Later, Select “Add an Epson 630 printer” option.
- A new window should appear at this point. Feed it with the location where the extracted Epson Workforce 630 driver setup files are.
- Then, More instructions appear. Do as instructed correctly to complete the 630 installation process.
- Upon completion, your Workforce 630 printers are now ready for use.
3. Installation of Epson Workforce 630 Using a Setup CD
- In particular, A CD containing Epson 630 setup files.
- Certainly, A USB to connect the unit to the computer, quickly take in the package.
Guidelines for installing Workforce 630 printer driver manually:
- In general, You need to first turn on both your computer and Epson 630 printer.
- Do not connect your Workforce 630 printers and your computer with the USB cable at this point. The system needs to specify that you have to plug in the cable before doing so.
- Third, Insert the Epson Workforce 630 installation CD into the CD/DVD drivers and run the 630 setup file by double-clicking on it.
- Later, Connect your computer to your Epson 630 with the USB cable. However, you need to make sure that the system has asked you to do so.
- Wait until the system builds a connection successfully. Next Workforce 630 driver Install, On-screen instructions will pop up and you have to follow them correctly.
- Last, When the installation is successful, the Epson 630 printers is up for you to use.
4. Epson 630 Drivers Installation For Mac OS Users
Guidelines for Installing Epson Workforce 630 Printer Driver For Mac OS Users
- The presence an Epson 630 installation file is essential. If you have not already, download the setup file first and remember where the downloaded files are stored on your Mac OS-based unit. You can try to look for the Epson Workforce 630 driver setup file in your unit’s computer settings.
- Locate the downloaded 630 setup file. Double-click on it. Mount the file on the Disk Image.
- Surely, Locate the file mounted on the Disk Image. Double-click on it.
- Locate Epson Workforce 630 drivers file. Double-click on it.
- Ultimately, Epson 630 driver Installation starts automatically and immediately.
5. Epson Workforce 630 Installation For Linux UsersRequired things:
- Particularly, A computer with Linux operating system installed.
- CUPS program. CUPS is short for Common Unix Workforce 630 Printers Software.
Guidelines for Installing Epson Workforce 630 Driver For Linux Users
- First, Turn the computer on. Run the CUPS.
- Head on to the computer’s web-based interface.
- Then, Run the browser. Open localhost: 631.
- Plug a USB cable into both the Workforce 630 drivers printers and the computer.
- Look for the Administration tab on the browser. Choose the Administration tab. Choose Printers.
- Click on Add 630 Printer.
- Feed your username and password.
- A list of printers will be displayed. Locate your Epson Workforce 630 on the list. Select it, followed by selecting Continue.
- The Workforce 630 printers will be detected and added to the CUPS program automatically.
- A window appears on the computer screen. You can configure settings on the Epson 630 driver as you see fit on the window displayed. Input values as needed.
- Thus, The Workforce 630 printer is now up for you to use.