Epson Workforce Pro WF-M5694 Driver Download The WorkForce Pro WF-M5694 multifunction black and white printer gives the lowest cost monochrome printing in its class. Made for small workgroups, it needs little intervention, with a 10,000-page cartridge yield, 580-sheet maximum paper capacity3 and also 45,000-page regular monthly responsibility cycle. Professional-quality records can be published at fast rates 20 ISO ppm (black).
The gadget sustains automobile 2-sided printing, copying, scanning and faxing. Network configuration and also safety attributes give seamless combination and management right into wired and also wireless atmospheres, via Universal vehicle drivers, PCL and also PostScript. Powered by PrecisionCore printing technology, the WF-M5694 supplies Performance Beyond Laser LCD.
Epson Workforce Pro WF-M5694 Driver Download For Windows macOS, Linux, User’sManual Guide
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista (64-bit) Download (298 MB)
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista (32-bit) Download (298 MB)
- Mac OS X 10.13.x, 10.12.x, 10.11.x, 10.10.x, 10.9.x, 10.8.x, 10.7.x, 10.6.x, Download (142 MB)
- Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694 Driver For Linux Download (3.35 MB)
- Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694 setup and user’sManual Guide Download (3.91 MB)
Guidelines for Installation of Epson Workforce Pro WF-M5694 Drivers
Of course, Before the printers can print documents or photos, You need to install the Epson Pro WF-M5694 driver on your PC or laptop. Below are the quick guide to installing the drivers.
1. Epson Workforce Pro WF-M5694 Installation Using Pre-downloaded Free Driver File
In this method, the presence of an installation CD for Epson Pro WF-M5694 Printer is not necessary.
- First, A file of drivers setup for Epson Workforce Pro WF-M5694, downloadable from the link below.
- A USB cable needed in establishing the connection between the Workforce Pro WF-M5694 printer and the computer.
Guidelines for installing Epson Pro WF-M5694 printer drivers using a pre-downloaded setup file:
- Straightaway, You need to first turn on both your computer and printer.
- Do not connect your Epson Pro WF-M5694 printer and, your computer with the USB cable at this point. The system needs to specify that you have to plug in the Pro WF-M5694 cable before doing so.
- Then again, Download the Epson Pro WF-M5694 driver first if you have not previously. Install the Pro WF-M5694 driver on your computer. Each instruction is given on-screen needs to be followed correctly.
- Upon completion of EpsonPro WF-M5694 installation process, use the USB cable to connect your Pro WF-M5694 to your computer. The computer should begin detecting the Pro WF-M5694 printers on its own. Upon detecting, the Epson Pro WF-M5694 installation wizard prompts more instructions for you to follow correctly.
- All Workforce Pro WF-M5694 instructions given are essential, thus follow correctly for proper installation.
- As a result, Your Epson Pro WF-M5694 is now good to run.
2. Manual Installation of Epson Workforce Pro WF-M5694 Drivers Printer
Accessing the computer’s operating system’s “Add a printer” option is needed, for this method.
- Usually, A file of drivers setup for Epson Workforce Pro WF-M5694, downloadable from the link below.
- Overall, A USB cable needed in establishing the connection between the Workforce Pro WF-M5694 printer and the computer, Locate in the package.
Guidelines for installing Epson Workforce Pro WF-M5694 printers driver manually:
- The first step, You need to first turn on both your computer and Pro WF-M5694 printer.
- Connect your Epson Pro WF-M5694 to your computer right away. Use the USB cable that comes with the package.
- After that, The Epson Workforce Pro WF-M5694 setup files within the zip folder need to be extracted first to a location of your own choice. The downloaded zip folder containing Epson Pro WF-M5694 setup files typically is located on your computer’s TEMP folder.
- Indeed, Both Windows 7 and Windows Vista users can follow this step: Control Panel “View Devices & Printer”. Windows XP users: access Fax and Printers.
- Later, Select “Add an Epson Pro WF-M5694 printer” option.
- A new window should appear at this point. Feed it with the location where the extracted Epson Workforce Pro WF-M5694 driver setup files are.
- Then, More instructions appear. Do as instructed correctly to complete the Pro WF-M5694 installation process.
- Upon completion, your Workforce Pro WF-M5694 printers are now ready for use.
3. Installation of Epson Workforce Pro WF-M5694 Using a Setup CD
- In particular, A CD containing Epson Pro WF-M5694 setup files.
- Certainly, A USB to connect the unit to the computer, quickly take in the package.
Guidelines for installing Workforce Pro WF-M5694 printer driver manually:
- In general, You need to first turn on both your computer and Epson Pro WF-M5694 printer.
- Do not connect your Workforce Pro WF-M5694 printers and your computer with the USB cable at this point. The system needs to specify that you have to plug in the cable before doing so.
- Third, Insert the Epson Workforce Pro WF-M5694 installation CD into the CD/DVD drivers and run the Pro WF-M5694 setup file by double-clicking on it.
- Later, Connect your computer to your Epson Pro WF-M5694 with the USB cable. However, you need to make sure that the system has asked you to do so.
- Wait until the system builds a connection successfully. Next Workforce Pro WF-M5694 driver Install, On-screen instructions will pop up and you have to follow them correctly.
- Last, When the installation is successful, the Epson Pro WF-M5694 printers is up for you to use.
4. Epson Pro WF-M5694 Drivers Installation For Mac OS Users
Guidelines for Installing Epson Workforce Pro WF-M5694 Printer Driver For Mac OS Users
- The presence an Epson Pro WF-M5694 installation file is essential. If you have not already, download the setup file first and remember where the downloaded files are stored on your Mac OS-based unit. You can try to look for the Epson Workforce Pro WF-M5694 driver setup file in your unit’s computer settings.
- Locate the downloaded Pro WF-M5694 setup file. Double-click on it. Mount the file on the Disk Image.
- Surely, Locate the file mounted on the Disk Image. Double-click on it.
- Locate Epson Workforce Pro WF-M5694 drivers file. Double-click on it.
- Ultimately, Epson Pro WF-M5694 driver Installation starts automatically and immediately.
5. Epson Workforce Pro WF-M5694 Installation For Linux UsersRequired things:
- Particularly, A computer with Linux operating system installed.
- CUPS program. CUPS is short for Common Unix Workforce Pro WF-M5694 Printers Software.
Guidelines for Installing Epson Workforce Pro WF-M5694 Driver For Linux Users
- First, Turn the computer on. Run the CUPS.
- Head on to the computer’s web-based interface.
- Then, Run the browser. Open localhost: 631.
- Plug a USB cable into both the Workforce Pro WF-M5694 drivers printers and the computer.
- Look for the Administration tab on the browser. Choose the Administration tab. Choose Printers.
- Click on Add Pro WF-M5694 Printer.
- Feed your username and password.
- A list of printers will be displayed. Locate your Epson Workforce Pro WF-M5694 on the list. Select it, followed by selecting Continue.
- The Workforce Pro WF-M5694 printers will be detected and added to the CUPS program automatically.
- A window appears on the computer screen. You can configure settings on the Epson Pro WF-R4640 driver as you see fit on the window displayed. Input values as needed.
- Thus, The Workforce Pro WF-M5694 printer is now up for you to use.