Epson Workforce Pro WP-4540 Driver Download The best wireless all-in-one, the WorkForce Pro WP-4540 is twice the speed of affordable inkjets and offers you the Globe’s Fastest vehicle two-sided print speeds, automatic two-sided copying/ scanning/ faxing, as well as specialist high-quality result while getting up to 50% lower printing costs vs. color laser. Flaunting two-sided print rates of 9.2 ISO ppm (black) as well as 7.1 ISO ppm (shade), this ultra-effective all-in-one showcases a 580-sheet paper ability and also practical 5.8″ touch panel.
Utilize the 30-page two-sided Auto File Feeder to quickly duplicate, check or fax one or two-sided documents. Built-in cordless networking makes it very easy to share your all-in-one printer with others. And also a 20,000-page task cycle gives you added peace of mind. Most importantly, the WP-4540 provides reduced hassle, added largely, easy to mount cartridges, with a high return of 2400 web pages black as well as 1200 pages color.
Epson Workforce Pro WP-4540 Driver Download For Windows macOS, Linux, User’sManual Guide
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, (64-bit) Download (119.56 MB)
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, (32-bit) Download (119.56 MB)
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package For Windows 7, XP, Vista (64-bit) Download (119.31 MB)
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package For Windows 7, XP, Vista (32-bit) Download (119.31 MB)
- Mac OS X 10.13.x, 10.12.x, 10.11.x, 10.10.x, 10.9.x, 10.8.x, 10.7.x, 10.6.x, 10.5.x, Download (118 MB)
- Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4540 Driver For Linux Download (2.42 MB)
- Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4540 setup and user’sManual Guide Download (2.17 KB)
Guidelines for Installation of Epson Workforce Pro WP-4540 Drivers
Of course, Before the printers can print documents or photos, You need to install the Epson Pro WP-4540 driver on your PC or laptop. Below are the quick guide to installing the drivers.
1. Epson Workforce Pro WP-4540 Installation Using Pre-downloaded Free Driver File
In this method, the presence of an installation CD for Epson Pro WP-4540 Printer is not necessary.
- First, A file of drivers setup for Epson Workforce Pro WP-4540, downloadable from the link below.
- A USB cable needed in establishing the connection between the Workforce Pro WP-4540 printer and the computer.
Guidelines for installing Epson Pro WP-4540 printer drivers using a pre-downloaded setup file:
- Straightaway, You need to first turn on both your computer and printer.
- Do not connect your Epson Pro WP-4540 printer and, your computer with the USB cable at this point. The system needs to specify that you have to plug in the Pro WP-4540 cable before doing so.
- Then again, Download the Epson Pro WP-4540 driver first if you have not previously. Install the Pro WP-4540 driver on your computer. Each instruction is given on-screen needs to be followed correctly.
- Upon completion of EpsonPro WP-4540 installation process, use the USB cable to connect your Pro WP-4540 to your computer. The computer should begin detecting the Pro WP-4540 printers on its own. Upon detecting, the Epson Pro WP-4540 installation wizard prompts more instructions for you to follow correctly.
- All Workforce Pro WP-4540 instructions given are essential, thus follow correctly for proper installation.
- As a result, Your Epson Pro WP-4540 is now good to run.
2. Manual Installation of Epson Workforce Pro WP-4540 Drivers Printer
Accessing the computer’s operating system’s “Add a printer” option is needed, for this method.
- Usually, A file of drivers setup for Epson Workforce Pro WP-4540, downloadable from the link below.
- Overall, A USB cable needed in establishing the connection between the Workforce Pro WP-4540 printer and the computer, Locate in the package.
Guidelines for installing Epson Workforce Pro WP-4540 printers driver manually:
- The first step, You need to first turn on both your computer and Pro WP-4540 printer.
- Connect your Epson Pro WP-4540 to your computer right away. Use the USB cable that comes with the package.
- After that, The Epson Workforce Pro WP-4540 setup files within the zip folder need to be extracted first to a location of your own choice. The downloaded zip folder containing Epson Pro WP-4540 setup files typically is located on your computer’s TEMP folder.
- Indeed, Both Windows 7 and Windows Vista users can follow this step: Control Panel “View Devices & Printer”. Windows XP users: access Fax and Printers.
- Later, Select “Add an Epson Pro WP-4540 printer” option.
- A new window should appear at this point. Feed it with the location where the extracted Epson Workforce Pro WP-4540 driver setup files are.
- Then, More instructions appear. Do as instructed correctly to complete the Pro WP-4540 installation process.
- Upon completion, your Workforce Pro WP-4540 printers are now ready for use.
3. Installation of Epson Workforce Pro WP-4540 Using a Setup CD
- In particular, A CD containing Epson Pro WP-4540 setup files.
- Certainly, A USB to connect the unit to the computer, quickly take in the package.
Guidelines for installing Workforce Pro WP-4540 printer driver manually:
- In general, You need to first turn on both your computer and Epson Pro WP-4540 printer.
- Do not connect your Workforce Pro WP-4540 printers and your computer with the USB cable at this point. The system needs to specify that you have to plug in the cable before doing so.
- Third, Insert the Epson Workforce Pro WP-4540 installation CD into the CD/DVD drivers and run the Pro WP-4540 setup file by double-clicking on it.
- Later, Connect your computer to your Epson Pro WP-4540 with the USB cable. However, you need to make sure that the system has asked you to do so.
- Wait until the system builds a connection successfully. Next Workforce Pro WP-4540 driver Install, On-screen instructions will pop up and you have to follow them correctly.
- Last, When the installation is successful, the Epson Pro WP-4540 printers is up for you to use.
4. Epson Pro WP-4540 Drivers Installation For Mac OS Users
Guidelines for Installing Epson Workforce Pro WP-4540 Printer Driver For Mac OS Users
- The presence an Epson Pro WP-4540 installation file is essential. If you have not already, download the setup file first and remember where the downloaded files are stored on your Mac OS-based unit. You can try to look for the Epson Workforce Pro WP-4540 driver setup file in your unit’s computer settings.
- Locate the downloaded Pro WP-4540 setup file. Double-click on it. Mount the file on the Disk Image.
- Surely, Locate the file mounted on the Disk Image. Double-click on it.
- Locate Epson Workforce Pro WP-4540 drivers file. Double-click on it.
- Ultimately, Epson Pro WP-4540 driver Installation starts automatically and immediately.
5. Epson Workforce Pro WP-4540 Installation For Linux UsersRequired things:
- Particularly, A computer with Linux operating system installed.
- CUPS program. CUPS is short for Common Unix Workforce Pro WP-4540 Printers Software.
Guidelines for Installing Epson Workforce Pro WP-4540 Driver For Linux Users
- First, Turn the computer on. Run the CUPS.
- Head on to the computer’s web-based interface.
- Then, Run the browser. Open localhost: 631.
- Plug a USB cable into both the Workforce Pro WP-4540 drivers printers and the computer.
- Look for the Administration tab on the browser. Choose the Administration tab. Choose Printers.
- Click on Add Pro WP-4540 Printer.
- Feed your username and password.
- A list of printers will be displayed. Locate your Epson Workforce Pro WP-4540 on the list. Select it, followed by selecting Continue.
- The Workforce Pro WP-4540 printers will be detected and added to the CUPS program automatically.
- A window appears on the computer screen. You can configure settings on the Epson Pro WP-4540 driver as you see fit on the window displayed. Input values as needed.
- Thus, The Workforce Pro WP-4540 printer is now up for you to use.