Epson Workforce WF-2520 Driver & Manual The WorkForce WF-2520 allows any kind of tiny office to be much more affordable and also effective. Boasting print speeds of 9.0 ISO ppm (black) as well as 4.7 ISO ppm (color), plus a robust function collection, this effective performer offers a fantastic worth. A built-in Ethernet port makes certain easy networking, while Epson Connect makes it easy to publish and scan from anywhere.
Conserve as much as 50% on paper with a handbook, two-sided printing and use up to 70% much less power compared to color lasers. Quickly conserve time with the 30-page Automatic Record Feeder. The WorkForce WF-2520 even offers a space-saving, small layout the smallest in its class and also specific ink cartridges, so you could change only the shade you require.
Epson Workforce WF-2520 Driver Download For Windows macOS, Linux, User’sManual Guide
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista (64-bit) Download (137.62 MB)
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista (32-bit) Download (137.62 MB)
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package For Mac OS X 10.8.x, 10.7.x, 10.6.x, 10.5.x, Download (80.8 MB)
- Epson WorkForce WF-2520 Driver For Linux Download (1.91 MB)
- Epson WorkForce WF-2520 setup and user’sManual Guide Download (3.89)
Guidelines for Installation of Epson Workforce WF-2520 Drivers
Of course, Before the printers can print documents or photos, You need to install the Epson WF-2520 driver on your PC or laptop. Below are the quick guide to installing the drivers.
1. Epson Workforce WF-2520 Installation Using Pre-downloaded Free Driver File
In this method, the presence of an installation CD for Epson WF-2520 Printer is not necessary.
- First, A file of drivers setup for Epson Workforce WF-2520, downloadable from the link below.
- A USB cable needed in establishing the connection between the Workforce WF-2520 printer and the computer.
Guidelines for installing Epson WF-2520 printer drivers using a pre-downloaded setup file:
- Straightaway, You need to first turn on both your computer and printer.
- Do not connect your Epson WF-2520 printer and, your computer with the USB cable at this point. The system needs to specify that you have to plug in the WF-2520 cable before doing so.
- Then again, Download the Epson WF-2520 driver first if you have not previously. Install the WF-2520 driver on your computer. Each instruction is given on-screen needs to be followed correctly.
- Upon completion of EpsonWF-2520 installation process, use the USB cable to connect your WF-2520 to your computer. The computer should begin detecting the WF-2520 printers on its own. Upon detecting, the Epson WF-2520 installation wizard prompts more instructions for you to follow correctly.
- All Workforce WF-2520 instructions given are essential, thus follow correctly for proper installation.
- As a result, Your Epson WF-2520 is now good to run.
2. Manual Installation of Epson Workforce WF-2520 Drivers Printer
Accessing the computer’s operating system’s “Add a printer” option is needed, for this method.
- Usually, A file of drivers setup for Epson Workforce WF-2520, downloadable from the link below.
- Overall, A USB cable needed in establishing the connection between the Workforce WF-2520 printer and the computer, Locate in the package.
Guidelines for installing Epson Workforce WF-2520 printers driver manually:
- The first step, You need to first turn on both your computer and WF-2520 printer.
- Connect your Epson WF-2520 to your computer right away. Use the USB cable that comes with the package.
- After that, The Epson Workforce WF-2520 setup files within the zip folder need to be extracted first to a location of your own choice. The downloaded zip folder containing Epson WF-2520 setup files typically is located on your computer’s TEMP folder.
- Indeed, Both Windows 7 and Windows Vista users can follow this step: Control Panel “View Devices & Printer”. Windows XP users: access Fax and Printers.
- Later, Select “Add an Epson WF-2520 printer” option.
- A new window should appear at this point. Feed it with the location where the extracted Epson Workforce WF-2520 driver setup files are.
- Then, More instructions appear. Do as instructed correctly to complete the WF-2520 installation process.
- Upon completion, your Workforce WF-2520 printers are now ready for use.
3. Installation of Epson Workforce WF-2520 Using a Setup CD
- In particular, A CD containing Epson WF-2520 setup files.
- Certainly, A USB to connect the unit to the computer, quickly take in the package.
Guidelines for installing Workforce WF-2520 printer driver manually:
- In general, You need to first turn on both your computer and Epson WF-2520 printer.
- Do not connect your Workforce WF-2520 printers and your computer with the USB cable at this point. The system needs to specify that you have to plug in the cable before doing so.
- Third, Insert the Epson Workforce WF-2520 installation CD into the CD/DVD drivers and run the WF-2520 setup file by double-clicking on it.
- Later, Connect your computer to your Epson WF-2520 with the USB cable. However, you need to make sure that the system has asked you to do so.
- Wait until the system builds a connection successfully. Next Workforce WF-2520 driver Install, On-screen instructions will pop up and you have to follow them correctly.
- Last, When the installation is successful, the Epson WF-2520 printers is up for you to use.
4. Epson WF-2520 Drivers Installation For Mac OS Users
Guidelines for Installing Epson Workforce WF-2520 Printer Driver For Mac OS Users
- The presence an Epson WF-2520 installation file is essential. If you have not already, download the setup file first and remember where the downloaded files are stored on your Mac OS-based unit. You can try to look for the Epson Workforce WF-2520 driver setup file in your unit’s computer settings.
- Locate the downloaded WF-2520 setup file. Double-click on it. Mount the file on the Disk Image.
- Surely, Locate the file mounted on the Disk Image. Double-click on it.
- Locate Epson Workforce WF-2520 drivers file. Double-click on it.
- Ultimately, Epson WF-2520 driver Installation starts automatically and immediately.
5. Epson Workforce WF-2520 Installation For Linux UsersRequired things:
- Particularly, A computer with Linux operating system installed.
- CUPS program. CUPS is short for Common Unix Workforce WF-2520 Printers Software.
Guidelines for Installing Epson Workforce WF-2520 Driver For Linux Users
- First, Turn the computer on. Run the CUPS.
- Head on to the computer’s web-based interface.
- Then, Run the browser. Open localhost: 631.
- Plug a USB cable into both the Workforce WF-2520 drivers printers and the computer.
- Look for the Administration tab on the browser. Choose the Administration tab. Choose Printers.
- Click on Add WF-2520 Printer.
- Feed your username and password.
- A list of printers will be displayed. Locate your Epson Workforce WF-2520 on the list. Select it, followed by selecting Continue.
- The Workforce WF-2520 printers will be detected and added to the CUPS program automatically.
- A window appears on the computer screen. You can configure settings on the Epson WF-2520 driver as you see fit on the window displayed. Input values as needed.
- Thus, The Workforce WF-2520 printer is now up for you to use.