Epson Workforce WF-2630 Driver Download Easy cordless printing from this compact, productive all-in-one
Easily print from tablet computers and smartphones with the WF-2630, using quick print rates for the home office. Flaunting the tiniest footprint of any type of printer in its class, this wireless all-in-one touts economical individual ink cartridges as well as necessary print, copy, check as well as fax attributes.
Getting arranged is a breeze with a valuable 30-page Auto Paper Feeder for scanning, copying or faxing heaps of records you can also check to the cloud. And also, this reputable performer produces laser-quality text as well as spot, discolor and also water resistant prints. From boarding passes to brochures, the WF-2630 will prepare when you need it.
Epson Workforce WF-2630 Driver Download For Windows macOS, Linux, User’sManual Guide
- WorkForce WF-2630 Driver For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista (64-bit) Download (24.1 MB)
- WorkForce WF-2630 Driver For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista (32-bit) Download (20.71 MB)
- Mac OS X 10.13.x, 10.12.x, 10.11.x, 10.10.x, 10.9.x, 10.8.x, 10.7.x, 10.6.x, Download (35.4MB)
- Epson WorkForce WF-2630 Driver For Linux Download (3.35 MB)
- Epson WorkForce WF-2630 setup and user’sManual Guide Download (3.32 MB)
Guidelines for Installation of Epson Workforce WF-2630 Drivers
Of course, Before the printers can print documents or photos, You need to install the Epson WF-2630 driver on your PC or laptop. Below are the quick guide to installing the drivers.
1. Epson Workforce WF-2630 Installation Using Pre-downloaded Free Driver File
In this method, the presence of an installation CD for Epson WF-2630 Printer is not necessary.
- First, A file of drivers setup for Epson Workforce WF-2630 , downloadable from the link below.
- A USB cable needed in establishing the connection between the Workforce WF-2630 printer and the computer.
Guidelines for installing Epson WF-2630 printer drivers using a pre-downloaded setup file:
- Straightaway, You need to first turn on both your computer and printer.
- Do not connect your Epson WF-2630 printer and, your computer with the USB cable at this point. The system needs to specify that you have to plug in the WF-2630 cable before doing so.
- Then again, Download the Epson WF-2630 driver first if you have not previously. Install the WF-2630 driver on your computer. Each instruction is given on-screen needs to be followed correctly.
- Upon completion of EpsonWF-2630 installation process, use the USB cable to connect your WF-2630 to your computer. The computer should begin detecting the WF-2630 printers on its own. Upon detecting, the Epson WF-2630 installation wizard prompts more instructions for you to follow correctly.
- All Workforce WF-2630 instructions given are essential, thus follow correctly for proper installation.
- As a result, Your Epson WF-2630 is now good to run.
2. Manual Installation of Epson Workforce WF-2630 Drivers Printer
Accessing the computer’s operating system’s “Add a printer” option is needed, for this method.
- Usually, A file of drivers setup for Epson Workforce WF-2630 , downloadable from the link below.
- Overall, A USB cable needed in establishing the connection between the Workforce WF-2630 printer and the computer, Locate in the package.
Guidelines for installing Epson Workforce WF-2630 printers driver manually:
- The first step, You need to first turn on both your computer and WF-2630 printer.
- Connect your Epson WF-2630 to your computer right away. Use the USB cable that comes with the package.
- After that, The Epson Workforce WF-2630 setup files within the zip folder need to be extracted first to a location of your own choice. The downloaded zip folder containing Epson WF-2630 setup files typically is located on your computer’s TEMP folder.
- Indeed, Both Windows 7 and Windows Vista users can follow this step: Control Panel “View Devices & Printer”. Windows XP users: access Fax and Printers.
- Later, Select “Add an Epson WF-2630 printer” option.
- A new window should appear at this point. Feed it with the location where the extracted Epson Workforce WF-2630 driver setup files are.
- Then, More instructions appear. Do as instructed correctly to complete the WF-2630 installation process.
- Upon completion, your Workforce WF-2630 printers are now ready for use.
3. Installation of Epson Workforce WF-2630 Using a Setup CD
- In particular, A CD containing Epson WF-2630 setup files.
- Certainly, A USB to connect the unit to the computer, quickly take in the package.
Guidelines for installing Workforce WF-2630 printer driver manually:
- In general, You need to first turn on both your computer and Epson WF-2630 printer.
- Do not connect your Workforce WF-2630 printers and your computer with the USB cable at this point. The system needs to specify that you have to plug in the cable before doing so.
- Third, Insert the Epson Workforce WF-2630 installation CD into the CD/DVD drivers and run the WF-2630 setup file by double-clicking on it.
- Later, Connect your computer to your Epson WF-2630 with the USB cable. However, you need to make sure that the system has asked you to do so.
- Wait until the system builds a connection successfully. Next Workforce WF-2630 driver Install, On-screen instructions will pop up and you have to follow them correctly.
- Last, When the installation is successful, the Epson WF-2630 printers is up for you to use.
4. Epson WF-2630 Drivers Installation For Mac OS Users
Guidelines for Installing Epson Workforce WF-2630 Printer Driver For Mac OS Users
- The presence an Epson WF-2630 installation file is essential. If you have not already, download the setup file first and remember where the downloaded files are stored on your Mac OS-based unit. You can try to look for the Epson Workforce WF-2630 driver setup file in your unit’s computer settings.
- Locate the downloaded WF-2630 setup file. Double-click on it. Mount the file on the Disk Image.
- Surely, Locate the file mounted on the Disk Image. Double-click on it.
- Locate Epson Workforce WF-2630 drivers file. Double-click on it.
- Ultimately, Epson WF-2630 driver Installation starts automatically and immediately.
5. Epson Workforce WF-2630 Installation For Linux UsersRequired things:
- Particularly, A computer with Linux operating system installed.
- CUPS program. CUPS is short for Common Unix Workforce WF-2630 Printers Software.
Guidelines for Installing Epson Workforce WF-2630 Driver For Linux Users
- First, Turn the computer on. Run the CUPS.
- Head on to the computer’s web-based interface.
- Then, Run the browser. Open localhost: 631.
- Plug a USB cable into both the Workforce WF-2630 drivers printers and the computer.
- Look for the Administration tab on the browser. Choose the Administration tab. Choose Printers.
- Click on Add WF-2630 Printer.
- Feed your username and password.
- A list of printers will be displayed. Locate your Epson Workforce WF-2630 on the list. Select it, followed by selecting Continue.
- The Workforce WF-2630 printers will be detected and added to the CUPS program automatically.
- A window appears on the computer screen. You can configure settings on the Epson WF-2630 driver as you see fit on the window displayed. Input values as needed.
- Thus, The Workforce WF-2630 printer is now up for you to use.