Epson Workforce WF-2760 Driver Download for Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x and Epson driver for linux.
It also includes NFC2 touch-to-print capability. A 2.7 color touchscreen makes setup and navigation easy. Other features include auto 2-sided printing and a 30-page Auto Document Feeder, plus a 150-sheet capacity, so you’ll reload less often. Also, affordable individual ink cartridges mean you replace only the color you need. It’s the smart choice for fast, easy printing.
Epson Workforce WF-2760 Driver Download For Windows macOS, Linux, User’s Manual Guide
- WorkForce WF-2760 Driver For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista (64-bit) Download (27.63 MB)
- WorkForce WF-2760 Driver For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista (32-bit) Download (24.35 MB)
- Mac OS X 10.13x, 10.12x, 10.11.x, 10.10.x, 10.9.x, 10.8.x, 10.7.x, 10.6x, Download (35.2 MB)
- Epson WorkForce WF-2760 Driver For Linux Download (3.35 MB)
- Epson WorkForce WF-2760 setup and user’sManual Guide Download (3,59MB)
Guidelines for Installation of Epson Workforce WF-2760 Driver and Software
Of course, Before the printer can print documents or photos, You need to install the Epson WF-2760 driver on your PC or laptop. Below are the quick guide to installing the driver.
1. Epson Workforce WF-2760 Installation Using Pre-downloaded Free Driver File
In this method, the presence of an installation CD for Epson WF-2760 Printer is not necessary.
- First, A file of driver setup for Epson Workforce WF-2760, downloadable from the link below.
- A USB cable needed in establishing the connection between the Workforce WF-2760 printer and the computer.
Guidelines for installing Epson WF-2760 printer driver using a pre-downloaded setup file:
- Straightaway, You need to first turn on both your computer and printer.
- Do not connect your Epson WF-2760 printer and, your computer with the USB cable at this point. The system needs to specify that you have to plug in the WF-2760 cable before doing so.
- Then again, Download the Epson WF-2760 driver first if you have not previously. Install the WF-2760 driver on your computer. Each instruction is given on-screen needs to be followed correctly.
- Upon completion of EpsonWF-2760 installation process, use the USB cable to connect your WF-2760 to your computer. The computer should begin detecting the WF-2760 printer on its own. Upon detecting, the Epson WF-2760 installation wizard prompts more instructions for you to follow correctly.
- All Workforce WF-2760 instructions given are essential, thus follow correctly for proper installation.
- As a result, Your Epson WF-2760 is now good to run.
2. Manual Installation of Epson Workforce WF-2760 Driver Printer
Accessing the computer’s operating system’s “Add a printer” option is needed, for this method.
- Usually, A file of driver setup for Epson Workforce WF-2760, downloadable from the link below.
- Overall, A USB cable needed in establishing the connection between the Workforce WF-2760 printer and the computer, Locate in the package.
Guidelines for installing Epson Workforce WF-2760 printer driver manually:
- The first step, You need to first turn on both your computer and WF-2760 printer.
- Connect your Epson WF-2760 to your computer right away. Use the USB cable that comes with the package.
- After that, The Epson Workforce WF-2760 setup files within the zip folder need to be extracted first to a location of your own choice. The downloaded zip folder containing Epson WF-2760 setup files typically is located on your computer’s TEMP folder.
- Indeed, Both Windows 7 and Windows Vista users can follow this step: Control Panel “View Devices & Printer”. Windows XP users: access Fax and Printers.
- Later, Select “Add an Epson WF-2760 printer” option.
- A new window should appear at this point. Feed it with the location where the extracted Epson Workforce WF-2760 driver setup files are.
- Then, More instructions appear. Do as instructed correctly to complete the WF-2760 installation process.
- Upon completion, your Workforce WF-2760 printer is now ready for use.
3. Installation of Epson Workforce WF-2760 Using a Setup CD
- In particular, A CD containing Epson WF-2760 setup files.
- Certainly, A USB to connect the unit to the computer, quickly take in the package.
Guidelines for installing Workforce WF-2760 printer driver manually:
- In general, You need to first turn on both your computer and Epson WF-2760 printer.
- Do not connect your Workforce WF-2760 printer and your computer with the USB cable at this point. The system needs to specify that you have to plug in the cable before doing so.
- Third, Insert the Epson Workforce WF-2760 installation CD into the CD/DVD driver and run the WF-2760 setup file by double-clicking on it.
- Later, Connect your computer to your Epson WF-2760 with the USB cable. However, you need to make sure that the system has asked you to do so.
- Wait until the system builds a connection successfully. Next Workforce WF-2760 driver Install, On-screen instructions will pop up and you have to follow them correctly.
- Last, When the installation is successful, the Epson WF-2760 printer is up for you to use.
4. Epson WF-2760 Driver Installation For Mac OS Users
Guidelines for Installing Epson Workforce WF-2760 Printer Driver and Software For Mac OS Users
- The presence an Epson WF-2760 installation file is essential. If you have not already, download the setup file first and remember where the downloaded files are stored on your Mac OS-based unit. You can try to look for the Epson Workforce WF-2760 driver setup file in your unit’s computer settings.
- Locate the downloaded WF-2760 setup file. Double-click on it. Mount the file on the Disk Image.
- Surely, Locate the file mounted on the Disk Image. Double-click on it.
- Locate Epson Workforce WF-2760 driver file. Double-click on it.
- Ultimately, Epson WF-2760 driver Installation starts automatically and immediately.
5. Epson Workforce WF-2760 Installation For Linux UsersRequired things:
- Particularly, A computer with Linux operating system installed.
- CUPS program. CUPS is short for Common Unix Workforce WF-2760 Printer Software.
Guidelines for Installing Epson Workforce WF-2760 Driver and Software—For Linux Users
- First, Turn the computer on. Run the CUPS.
- Head on to the computer’s web-based interface.
- Then, Run the browser. Open localhost: 631.
- Plug a USB cable into both the Workforce WF-2760 driver printer and the computer.
- Look for the Administration tab on the browser. Choose the Administration tab. Choose Printers.
- Click on Add WF-2760 Printer.
- Feed your username and password.
- A list of printers will be displayed. Locate your Epson Workforce WF-2760 on the list. Select it, followed by selecting Continue.
- The Workforce WF-2760 printer will be detected and added to the CUPS program automatically.
- A window appears on the computer screen. You can configure settings on the Epson WF-2760 driver as you see fit on the window displayed. Input values as needed.
- Thus, The Workforce WF-2760 printer is now up for you to use.