Replace your monochrome laser printer with the Epson Workforce WF-M1560 all-in-one and get the lowest black printing cost in its class up to 60% lower than monochrome laser printers. You get monochrome printing for less; and, reliability is better than with replacement cartridges commonly purchased for competitive laser printers. This fast, high-performance all-in-one uses less power than laser printers, and offers economical, high-capacity ink cartridges, producing up to 2400 pages. For easy setup and sharing on your network, the WF-M1560 comes with built-in Ethernet and wireless connectivity.
This lightweight, compact inkjet saves time with fast speeds up to 34 ppm, plus a convenient 30-page Automatic Document Feeder for unattended copying, and scanning in full color. Engineered to produce sharp, laser quality black text, it’s ideal for reports, brochures and everyday printing with print size versatility up to 8.5″ x 44″. The WF-M1560 also produces smudge, fade and water-resistant prints every time.
Using the available high-capacity ink cartridge, the WF-M1560 prints up to 2400 pages before you need to replace the cartridge. You get the lowest printing cost in its class– hassle-free– when you use genuine Epson ink. That’s up to 60% lower printing cost than with monochrome laser printers, making it a great value for cost-conscious users.
Epson Workforce WF-M1560 Driver Download For Windows, Mac Os and Linux.
Compatible systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
Compatible systems :
Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x), Mac OS X (v10.5.8)
Compatible systems :
Linux Debian dan Rpm.
Guidelines for Installation of Epson Workforce WF-M1560 Driver and Software
Of course, Before the printer can print documents or photos, You need to install the Epson WF-M1560 driver on your PC or laptop. Below are the quick guide to installing the driver.
1. Epson Workforce WF-M1560 Installation Using Pre-downloaded Free Driver File
In this method, the presence of an installation CD for Epson WF-M 1560 Printer is not necessary.
- First, A file of driver setup for Epson Workforce WF-M1560, downloadable from the link below.
- A USB cable needed in establishing the connection between the Workforce WF-M 1560 printer and the computer.
Guidelines for installing Epson WF-M1560 printer driver using a pre-downloaded setup file:
- Straightaway, You need to first turn on both your computer and printer.
- Do not connect your Epson WF-M1560 printer and, your computer with the USB cable at this point. The system needs to specify that you have to plug in the WF-M1560 cable before doing so.
- Then again, Download the Epson WF-M1560 driver first if you have not previously. Install the WF-M1560 driver on your computer. Each instruction is given on-screen needs to be followed correctly.
- Upon completion of Epson WF-M1560 installation process, use the USB cable to connect your WF-M1560 to your computer. The computer should begin detecting the WF-M1560 printer on its own. Upon detecting, the Epson WF-M 1560 installation wizard prompts more instructions for you to follow correctly.
- All Workforce WF-M 1560 instructions given are essential, thus follow correctly for proper installation.
- As a result, Your Epson WF-M1560 is now good to run.
2. Manual Installation of Epson Workforce WF-M1560 Driver Printer
Accessing the computer’s operating system’s “Add a printer” option is needed, for this method.
- Usually, A file of driver setup for Epson Workforce WF-M1560, downloadable from the link below.
- Overall, A USB cable needed in establishing the connection between the Workforce WF-M1560 printer and the computer, Locate in the package.
Guidelines for installing Epson Workforce WF-M1560 printer driver manually:
- The first step, You need to first turn on both your computer and WF-M1560 printer.
- Connect your Epson WF-M1560 to your computer right away. Use the USB cable that comes with the package.
- After that, The Epson Workforce WF-M1560 setup files within the zip folder need to be extracted first to a location of your own choice. The downloaded zip folder containing Epson WF-M 1560 setup files typically is located on your computer’s TEMP folder.
- Indeed, Both Windows 7 and Windows Vista users can follow this step: Control Panel “View Devices & Printer”. Windows XP users: access Fax and Printers.
- Later, Select “Add a Epson WF-M1560 printer” option.
- A new window should appear at this point. Feed it with the location where the extracted Epson Workforce WF-M1560 driver setup files are.
- Then, More instructions appear. Do as instructed correctly to complete the WF-M1560 installation process.
- Upon completion, your Workforce WF-M1560 printer is now ready for use.
3. Installation of Epson Workforce WF-M1560 Using an Setup CD
- In particular, A CD containing Epson WF-M1560 setup files.
- Certainly, A USB to connect the unit to the computer, quickly take in the package.
Guidelines for installing Workforce WF-M1560 printer driver manually:
- In general, You need to first turn on both your computer and Epson WF-M 1560 printer.
- Do not connect your Workforce WF-M 1560 printer and your computer with the USB cable at this point. The system needs to specify that you have to plug in the cable before doing so.
- Third, Insert the Epson Workforce WF-M1560 installation CD into the CD/DVD driver and run the WF-M 1560 setup file by double-clicking on it.
- Later, Connect your computer to your Epson WF-M 1560 with the USB cable. However, you need to make sure that the system has asked you to do so.
- Wait until the system builds a connection successfully. Next Workforce WF-M1560 driver Install, On-screen instructions will pop up and you have to follow them correctly.
- Last, When the installation is successful, the Epson WF-M 1560 printer is up for you to use.
4. Epson WF-M1560 Driver Installation For Mac OS Users
Guidelines for Installing Epson Workforce WF-M1560 Printer Driver and Software For Mac OS Users
- The presence a Epson WF-M1560 installation file is essential. If you have not already, download the setup file first and remember where the downloaded files are stored on your Mac OS-based unit. You can try to look for the Epson Workforce WF-M1560 driver setup file in your unit’s computer settings.
- Locate the downloaded WF-M1560 setup file. Double-click on it. Mount the file on the Disk Image.
- Surely, Locate the file mounted on the Disk Image. Double-click on it.
- Locate Epson Workforce WF-M1560 driver file. Double-click on it.
- Ultimately, Epson WF-M1560 driver Installation starts automatically and immediately.
5. Epson Workforce WF-M1560 Installation For Linux Users
- Particularly, A computer with Linux operating system installed.
- CUPS program. CUPS is short for Common Unix Workforce WF-M1560 Printer Software.
Guidelines for Installing Epson Workforce WF-M1560 Driver and Software—For Linux Users
- First, Turn the computer on. Run the CUPS.
- Head on to the computer’s web-based interface.
- Then, Run the browser. Open localhost: 631.
- Plug a USB cable into both the Workforce WF-M1560 driver printer and the computer.
- Look for the Administration tab on the browser. Choose the Administration tab. Choose Printers.
- Click on Add WF-M1560 Printer.
- Feed your username and password.
- A list of printers will be displayed. Locate your Epson Workforce WF-M1560 on the list. Select it, followed by selecting Continue.
- The Workforce WF-M1560 printer will be detected and added by the CUPS program automatically.
- A window appears on the computer screen. You can configure settings on the Epson WF-M1560 driver as you see fit on the window displayed. Input values as needed.
- Thus, The Workforce WF-M1560 printer is now up for you to use.